We’ve put together the most comprehensive program for aquaponics that will teach someone with little to no skills how to use aquaponics to serve the purposes of producing food for a community or for a personal hobby.
We take pride in teaching proper aquaponic techniques that are proven to work and that will give students the confidence to build and operate an aquaponics system with success.
What You’ll Learn:
For this course you’ll need a computer and internet access to view and complete the program.
We have complied 3 complete courses within this program to provide the most effective learning experience for each student. Two of the courses in this program are step by step video instructions on how to build a complete aquaponics system from start to finish and a list of material used in the process.
Our primary course (The Aquaponics God Course) is a 7 week program that will provide students with in-depth training on the 7 major areas of aquaponics.
At the end of each of the 7 modules there is a quiz where students demonstrate their understanding of the concepts taught within each module.
At the end of the 7 week course there is a final project that each student must complete in order to graduate from the program. The final project requires students to build an aquaponics system using the concepts taught in the course and submit a video demonstrating a properly functioning system. Once student have meet all the program requirements they will be awarded an Aquaponics God Certificate and an Aquaponics God Plaque - Both will be mailed to the graduating student.
This entire program is 99% video instruction providing live examples of the material being taught. This program consist of interactive video lectures that are designed to keep the students engaged and learning throughout the entire video. The other 1% of the program is downloadable pdfs of the material used to build the example aquaponics systems in the course.
Who Is The Target Audience?
This program is not designed for everyone. At this time we are only accepting students that fall within one of the requirements below. We have established these requirements to better serve the students that enroll.
Brooklyn began his mission as an Aquaponist in 2011 while recovering from a near-death incident that forced him into an early retirement as a US Marine. The tragic incident left him in search of a new career.
During that time he was introduced to aquaponics and had an instant affinity towards the method of farming. In 2012, he finished his bachelor's degree in social sciences at Thomas Edison State University, and in January 2017 he finished his master's degree in business administration from the University of Phoenix.
Between that time he owned an operated an aquaponics business, which eventually led to the creation of The School of Aquaponics.
"To share my passion and knowledge of aquaponics with others is my official calling while i'm here on earth."
Brooklyn Saint Mickell
So good! I am really interested to improve my knowledge about different types of commercial Aquaponics System. Very good explanation of how ecosystem works and also the close relation between natural ecosystem and Aquaponic.
-Sayed Kazem Mousavi Nejad
I recently moved into my new place with one acres of land. I am starting Aquaponics for commercial purpose, been building for 3 months now. Thanks for covering the basic and advanced courses.
Thank you so much for sharing your time to teach. I have enjoyed all your courses material and youtube videos. Keep up the great work!
Wonderful info! There is so much more to learn about aquaponics. Thanks for your demonstration.
Thank you for the explaining I would like to be the first to do it here un Senegal West Africa with your help I think it's possible.
I love aquaculture.. I have a small pond since two years with some coi fish.. This gave me the idea to start something for my future.. maybe for my retirement.. thanks in advance..